Welcome to the Rock n Road Run Co Ltd loyalty program. Please read these terms and conditions
carefully. By joining and participating in the scheme, you agree to be bound by the below terms.
- All members of the scheme must be aged 16 years or over.
- To join the program, you must have a valid email address. It is your responsibility to keep
Rock and Road Run Co updated if your email address changes.
- Each Member is only entitled to one scheme account. Rock n Road Run Co reserves the right
to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Your membership is for personal use only and we may refuse any applications or terminate a
membership and/or cancel or reduce points at any time if we consider your transactions to
be excessive and/or are for commercial or non-domestic purposes or subject to onward sale
- The Rock n Road Co loyalty scheme points are only valid for use in the Rock n Road Co shop
in Liberty Wharf, St Helier, Jersey.
- You can collect and redeem points only when shopping at the physical bricks and mortar Rock n Road store.
- The points have no cash value and may not be exchanged for cash.
- We may ask you to prove your identity to ensure that the account is not used fraudulently or
otherwise in breach of the terms and conditions, and to ensure the identity of the individual
using the account.
- Loyalty program points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- You can check your points in-store.
- For every £1 spent at Rock n Road Run Co in a transaction using your account, you will earn 4p/ loyalty points which can be used in store. The maximum amount of points in total that can be earned in a single day is 1,000 points.
- Your entire balance of points will expire after 24 months of non-activity in the scheme. Non-activity means there have been no transactions or activities involving points on your account, ie. no points being redeemed or earned. Expiry of points is not considered as account activity.
- Points will be removed from your balance for any transactions with returned or refunded products.
- Rock n Road Run Co reserves the right to terminate your participation in the scheme. You can end your participation in the scheme at any time by contacting the store. Rock n Road Run co reserves the right to change the scheme’s terms and conditions at any time.
- Rock n Road Run Co reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or cancel the scheme at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes, modifications, or termination of any part of the scheme or its terms will be effective upon publication on the Rock n Road Run Co website. Your continued participation in the scheme will confirm your acceptance of changes or modifications. You should review these terms and conditions if you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop participating in the scheme.
- We may use your personal information to manage your membership of the scheme, for sales and marketing analysis and to personalise your marketing experience (where appropriate). Your personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Unless you opt-out, we will email from time to time to send you marketing communications and keep you up-to-date with our products, promotions and special offers and with general information concerning Rock n Road Run Co. You may unsubscribe from receiving such marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe “link found on any marketing emails from us or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have opted-out to receive marketing from us, we will only contact you with service information in relation to your account.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the